Things you will learn in this course:
Tehmina is a fine artist, art educator and designer. She has completed her Bachelors in Fine arts from Indus Valley school of Art and Architecture. Through her adept craftsmanship, she aims to create art that is interactive for everyone and not limited to gallery space. A major part of her work focuses on teaching visual arts and developing courses for all age groups.
She has participated in various national and international exhibitions, art projects, fellowships and camps as the lead facilitator. In 2017 she participated in an international art exchange program in Turkey hosted by Museum of Bursa. Currently, she is teaching at Karachi school of arts. She is also co-founder of Parindey- a youth-led organization which focuses on Alternative education and stress relieve through creative remedies.
About the Course:
If the artist in you wants to learn painting on canvas but don’t know where to start from, this course will help you.
Acrylics can be the easiest and the simplest medium for a beginner to learn canvas painting. In this course you will discover the essentials of creating an acrylic painting with color mixing and different techniques of color application. The course will take you through step by step process of making an acrylic painting from start to finish along with some professional tips and techniques.
The Course Includes:
- Basics of color mixing
- Using and handling of material.
- 4 easy painting techniques like making a gradient, color masking and painting with impressions with and without brush.
- 1 acrylic painting with step by step detail process demonstration.
- 20 Chapters of Lession.
- Over 5 hours of detailed video instruction so that you can follow along at your own pace.
- Downloadable reference jpeg images and a full materials list.
No of Videos: