Hi, I'm Irfan, and for the next FIVE HOURS, I'm going to teach you how to UP your photography game! 📸
If you're traveling abroad, going on a photo walk within your city, want to start photography as a part of your business, or just want to explore, I HAVE CRAFTED THIS COURSE FOR YOU!
How do you capture a place or a person's essence in a picture? How do you tell a story with a picture? How to take beautiful pictures with your mobile? How does one start with editing aesthetically pleasing pictures? This and A LOT MORE!
This online photography course will teach you how to take amazing images, whether you use a smartphone, mirrorless, or DSLR camera.
What you'll learn
This course is FIVE HOURS LONG and is divided into four modules:
1) Photography Basics and Composition Rules
- Understand the basics of photography
- ISO, shutter speed, and aperture
- How to optimize your photos using those three simple things
- 2) Picture Review and Breakdown
- The Picture Breakdown
- Have correct measurements and color.
- Framed material
3) Photowalk with Irfan
- Join Irfan for a walk around the neighborhood
- He'll show you how to bring more depth, emotion, and life into your photos
By the time it's over you'll feel empowered to take pictures that tell their own stories
4) Editing Tips and Instagram Growth
- Instagram Basics - Learn everything about Instagram
- How to Organically Grow Your Audience
- Learn the ins and outs of growing your audience organically on Instagram
- How to Edit Photos in Lightroom + My Workflow - Learn how I do it
- You should be excited to learn photography, and ready to take action!
- No fancy camera is required, having a camera (even a smartphone) will help you learn as we prompt you with practice activities.
- No prior knowledge of photography is required - this course is geared for absolute beginners.
For whom this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to take better photos
- Absolute beginners who want to become skilled photographers
- Moms, dads, kids, grandparents, and anyone else who wants to document their lives in a beautiful way
- Amateur photographers wanting to improve their skills
- Photographers looking to make money with their skills
Note from the Instructor:
A little heads up The name of this course is 'How to take pictures like Irfan Junejo' and I mostly do street photography. Though the rules are the same, if you’re looking for a course that SPECIFICALLY focuses on portrait, landscape, or macro, then this might not be the best choice. You can improve your photography in any genre using this course but most of the examples will be from street photography because that’s what I LOVE :)
Also, there is a WHOLE chapter covering mobile photography so DON'T WORRY if you don't have a camera!